Every House Tells a Story
Saturday, June 18th
Silent Auction ends at 2pm
Download Tour Booklet (PDF) with locations and descriptions of all sites on the tour.
- Twelve locations.
- Pie & Cake Social at the tour start location. Baked goodies and beverages will be available all day.
- Silent Auction at the tour start location. We will have items from area merchants and local artists. (Ends at 2pm.)
- Free Beer (and soda) Tasting Tent.
- Food trucks.
- See some restoration and remodeling projects in progress. Talk with the owners.
- Shuttle vans available on tour route.
- Musical entertainment at various tour locations.
- Scavenger hunt with prizes.
- 18th & 19th century costume contest.
- Area homes for sale will be open or identified.
- Old Time (Real Tintype!) Photo Booth (free!).
- Caricature Artist (free!).
At the Door
Tripoli Shrine Center
Online (Sorry. That time has past.)
Read the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel article about this year's featured house
“The Historic Concordia Neighborhood Tour is like going on a Day Trip and never leaving Milwaukee.”
— Susan H.
“The Historic Concordia Tour is such a wonderful , delightful experience. I can truly feel the past lives while at those houses. It is great that they now continue with new lives!”
— Matt M.
“This unique neighborhood features cultural and historical landmarks from the past that lead to the present to redefine what "going home" means.”
— Cathy K.
A sample of what you will experience at several locations.