Bringing the Past to Life
Saturday, June 17th
Silent Auction ends at 4pm
Download Tour Booklet (PDF) with locations and descriptions of all sites on the tour.
- Ten locations. Many on tour for the first time.
- Victorian Dance Demonstration.
- Civil War Reenactments.
- Pie & Cake Social at the tour start location. Baked goodies and beverages will be available all day.
- Silent Auction at the tour start location. We will have items from area merchants and local artists. (Ends 4:30pm)
- Free Beer (and soda) Tasting Tent.
- See some restoration and remodeling projects in progress. Talk with the owners.
- Shuttle vans available on tour route.
- Musical entertainment at various tour locations.
- Scavenger hunt with prizes.
- Area homes for sale will be open or identified.
At the Door $20
Greater Utopian Pentecostal
In Person $17 Until June 16th
Manderley Bed & Breakfast Inn, 3026 W Wells St.
Online (Though June 16th)
After purchasing tickets please print a copy of your PayPal confirmation or confirming email. Bring it to the will-call table on the day of the tour to exchange for your tickets. (We should also have your purchase on record at the door.)
“The Historic Concordia Neighborhood Tour is like going on a Day Trip and never leaving Milwaukee.”
— Susan H.
“The Historic Concordia Tour is such a wonderful , delightful experience. I can truly feel the past lives while at those houses. It is great that they now continue with new lives!”
— Matt M.
“This unique neighborhood features cultural and historical landmarks from the past that lead to the present to redefine what "going home" means.”
— Cathy K.
A sample of what you will experience at several locations.