Saturday, June 16th
Download Tour Booklet (PDF) with locations and descriptions of all sites on the tour.
- Nine homes and three other buildings -- many on tour for the first time
- Plein Air Artists work to capture the day on canvas. Paintings will be available for sale.
- Exhibition at the Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University:
A Perfect Thrill: Elsa Ulbricht & the Milwaukee Handicraft Project
- Pie & Cake Social at the tour start location. Baked goodies and beverages will be available all day.
- In-home Studios
- See some restoration and remodeling projects in progress. Talk with the owners.
- Shuttle vans available on tour route.
- Musical entertainment at various tour locations.
- Emerging and Established Artists
- Tribal Art
- Area homes for sale will be open or identified.
At the Door $20
In Person $17 May 1st through June 15th
Manderley Bed & Breakfast Inn, 3026 W Wells St (414) 459-1886
Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast, 3209 W Wells St (414) 342-3210
Online (Sorry. That time has past)
“The Historic Concordia Neighborhood Tour is like going on a Day Trip and never leaving Milwaukee.”
— Susan H.
“The Historic Concordia Tour is such a wonderful , delightful experience. I can truly feel the past lives while at those houses. It is great that they now continue with new lives!”
— Matt M.
“This unique neighborhood features cultural and historical landmarks from the past that lead to the present to redefine what "going home" means.”
— Cathy K.
Virtual Tours -- A Sneak Peek of What You Will See
A sample of what you will experience at several locations.